Reporting share & security transactions to HMRC

share schemes

If you’re an employer operating share schemes on behalf of your employees, you’ll need to notify HMRC and submit an ERS return, also know and a Form 42. The Employment Related Securities (ERS) return should be submitted online by 6th July following the end of the tax year and can be done by either the employer or an agent (typically an … Read More