Have you notified HMRC of chargeability to income tax?

If you’re chargeable to income tax or capital gains tax for the tax year 2012/13 and NOT already registered for Self Assessment, the deadline for notifying HMRC is 5 October 2013. The correct forms are as follows: CWF1 for self employment SA1 for non self-employed income SA401 for partners If you’d like to discuss your tax position, please get in touch with … Read More