Have you notified HMRC of chargeability to income tax?

If you’re chargeable to income tax or capital gains tax for the tax year 2012/13 and NOT already registered for Self Assessment, the deadline for notifying HMRC is 5 October 2013.

The correct forms are as follows:

CWF1 for self employment

SA1 for non self-employed income

SA401 for partners

If you’d like to discuss your tax position, please get in touch with Helen Sewell at [email protected] or Julia Whelan at [email protected] or call either on 01527 558539.